Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:44:00 +1100

At 07:03 PM 12/21/00 -0800, you wrote:
>can we theoretically put tiny sensors on a gundam's
>armor next to tiny color projector or some thing so we
>can have a cloaking gundam? i saw something like that
>on a suit in a magazine for the soldier of the future...

There already is a Gundam with a cloaking device: Deathscythe Hell. I
read that the system was based off the planet defensors from the Mercurius
and Virgo, if you can believe it.
Andrew Dynon

There are certain sincere practitioners who, out of ignorance
and lack of contact, believe only in their own religion and
consider other religions wrong. In some cases it is the result
of teaching, but usually it is due to lack of contact, lack of
awareness and real understanding of the deeper value of the other
tradition. Once you realise that there are wonderful people
among Christians and Muslims, you automatically develop an
appreciation for their tradition.
        - The Dalai Lama, _The Transformed Mind_