Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:14:40 -0600

>Hi, I've been using Tamiya Pearl White spray paint and it comes out very
>splotchy, even after I shake it for 1-2 minutes. It takes several passes
>with the spray paint to cover the plastic and even then the raised parts
>(lettering) are the plastic color.
>
> Can anyone suggest a better white spray paint or am I doing something
>wrong?

I've learned (the hard way) not to trust most Tamiya products. I like their
glosses, but that's about it (and even then it's only the black and blue).
Testors flat white spray enamel is the best white that I've come across to
date. All others usually end up too thick, chalky, or looking like cottage
cheese.

-G