Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:22:42 -0800

Hmm I used Amikai's translator (http://www.amikai.com/translate/index.jsp)
to translate the text and it actually did a pretty decent job. Basically, it
talks about how he repainted the PG Zeta into this scheme, which he said
would have been pilotted by Emma Sheen. And this is actually yellow, not
orange. Although some of the pictures make it hard to tell, the text
specifically states its yellow. He even goes into talking about the paint he
used (Gunze Mr. Color) and some of the mixtures.
I happen to agree with him though, this is a pretty bitchin' paintjob and
the Zeta looks quite nice done up like this.

(still, the funiest thing about Amikai is that their translator _always_
translates the 4 characters for Gundam into CANCER DAM).

---
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joaquin Torres" <lordvader@cfl.rr.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 10:05 AM Subject: Re: [gundam] A few questions about Zeta paint schemes.