Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:29:35 -0800

I'm quite taken with the Amuro Rei/Kabala color scheme that appeared on the
Jafcon Exclusive MSiA Zeta. Basically the same overall scheme, except the
dark blue is replaced by a lighter blue camoflage pattern, the shield is
done in white with lightblue and yellow detailing, along with a few other
slight changes. If I can ever find the HG Zeta for a decent price
(Regardless of how bad a kit it may be) I'm going to grab one so I can try
that scheme.
Check the newtype asylum's MSiA list for a picture of it in package, and
maybe someone on the GML can point you to loose pictures so you can see it
from all angles.

---
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "OmegaGundam" <hinchen@mindspring.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 7:08 AM Subject: [gundam] A few questions about Zeta paint schemes.