OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:08:10 -0800

Ok I'm gonna be getting a PG Zeta(Finally one of my deals went through!)
but I really don't want to do it in the normal paint scheme. I've seen
that one Zeta done in a orange white paint scheme this one guy in Japan
did and it was pretty sweet. So I know there are some other varients in
color schemes for the Zeta so I was wondering if anyone knew of a site
with all the color scheme variations for the Zetas so I can possibly
have another option for painting. Hmmm hope this wasn't TOO confusing
:(