Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:23:12 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Franz Co <ms_slasher@mail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 21, 2000 5:54:35 AM GMT
Subject: [gundam] interesting model pics

Aagh, It's hasn't been approved yet so i'll just give a brief description.
It's basically my friends old 1/144 Alex that was missing some parts due to
old age. He already had mesed up his 1/144 Gelgoog JG and melted some parts
by adding too much cement. Deciding "what the heck" he buned the meled
parts with a lighter to give a nice battle damage efect looking like was
really hit by a beam weapon. It even has bubbles and all. He then decided
to apply the same thing to his 1/144 Alex. He then gave the Alex to me for
some detailing (panel lines and painting of the throat area) adn for me to
photograph (I used a Kodak DC 215, pretty decent digital camera if i should
say so myself)and send online to Gundam.com.

>I uploaded pics of my friends 1/144 Alex that I help work on. >He was
daring
>enough to actually bring a lighter to it for battle damage.

>Search for Lorenzo Makalintal or Burn_alex or RX-78NT1 w/ >Battle Damage.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.