Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:34:22 +1100

A few that haven't been mentioned:

Zechs grabbing the Buster Rifle out of Wing Zero's hand with Epyon's heat
rod (Wing, final episode)

Heero's moves in a Leo in Endless Waltz Ep. 1 (WHO SAYS that he only does
well 'cause he's got a kick-ass MS?)

Garoad's MS-jacking in GX episode 1

Non-Gundam:
Max's first fight in Robotech (that music, and the Veritech moving and
firing all over the place - I was a Max fan from that moment on)

YF-19 vs YF-21 in Macross Plus (need I mention this?)

Nadesico ep. 20: Akatsuki's almost-contemptuous backstabbing of the Denjin

And finally, the obscure comic "Noble A.R.M.O.U.R. Halberder" for the Aerin
vs Rieann fight. (Has anyone else here even heard of, let alone READ this?)
Andrew Dynon

There are certain sincere practitioners who, out of ignorance
and lack of contact, believe only in their own religion and
consider other religions wrong. In some cases it is the result
of teaching, but usually it is due to lack of contact, lack of
awareness and real understanding of the deeper value of the other
tradition. Once you realise that there are wonderful people
among Christians and Muslims, you automatically develop an
appreciation for their tradition.
        - The Dalai Lama, _The Transformed Mind_