Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:15:07 -0800

Well, search my site: RX-79 brings up:
http://www.wingzero.net/archive/view.php?keywords=RX-79&gid=-1&month=01&day=
01&year=2000&rows=5&cols=4

should be at least a couple there you can use. That URL is probably going to
get split across multiple lines when I send this message, so if neccesary,
cut and paste rather than just clicking it.

---
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <RayPegoraro@oaktech.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 6:57 AM Subject: [gundam] MS 08th Images