Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:14:35 +0800

> Munkee wrote:
> > ummm, just wondering, but have any of you seen crouching tiger, hidden
dragon? I bought the movie in china, but i've been to lazy trying to catch
up on the some 200+ vcd's i haven't even looked at in my house, so is the
movie any good?

I say its damn good.

Time voted it as its no. 1 movie of the year.

Anything more to add? ^_^

> > also, how many people in the mailing list are asian? more than half?

I'm a Filipino citizen born and still living here. Both my parents are,
though I have Basque blood somewhere in my paternal grandmother's side.

Fed