Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:50:59 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "The iMatt" <mhanyo1@umbc.edu>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: December 19, 2000 3:40:12 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] best maneuvers/moves...

At any rate, you basically confused CCA the game with Blood of Zeon wich is
a playstation port of Girens Greed for the Saturn.

No harm done, most of us make these little mistakes. Usually when late at
night, uisually after a few rounds of alcohol. LOL

>heh, oops, I didn'y say I was pretty sure, as a matter of fact >I phrased
it
>to sound like I was positive.

>At any rate, that's the scene. Maybe I was just confused with >one of the
>games?

>Matt "Little Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Pain is karma's way of saying 'you dumbass.'"
- The Seeker, on http://www.truemeaningoflife.com/