The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:26:45 -0500

> >Nope. He said saturn so it was definitely Girens Greed. Besides the only
> >scenes I remember where we see Char destroy a cruiser in the CCA game was
> >with the Zeong.
>
> Nope, IIRC it was the first FMV wherein Revil was captured. The scene
showed char's Zaku bouncing from ship to ship aiming at the feds' bridges

I said I was pretty sure it was a Saturn game. I actually have CCA for the
PSX but haven't played it in ages. At any rate, the scene that Jose is
describing is the one I was talking about. Bounce (BLAM), bounce (BLAM)...
eheheh, that was some cool stuff right there.

Matt "Little Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Pain is karma's way of saying 'you dumbass.'"
  - The Seeker, on http://www.truemeaningoflife.com/