Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:52:32 -0500

The kit shown in the pic is not a 1/144 kit of any kind. The original 1/144
Kampfer does not have a "keen block" that most MG kits have, which is
clearly shown in this pic. Also, base on the "untouched" look of the
plastic (note the pattern on the feet of the kit where it shows the "blend"
of the plastic, this kit is cast in more than 3 colors, which the original
1/144 was also not. Plus, the proportion of the chest is also much narrower
than the original 1/144.
Also, there has been no news release of a HGUC 1/144 Kampfer.
BlazeEagle, I think you have made a mistake. Not a big deal.

Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com