-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:39:04 -0800

> On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Hahaha wrote:
> > Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
> > polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
> > *huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the
Seven
> > Dwarfs enter...
>
> Folks! This is a virus! Don't open the dwarf4you.exe file!

It is, in fact, the "Hybris Gen" Trojan horse, also known as HYBRIS.B, Snow
White, TROJ_HYBRIS.B, W32.Hybris.gen, W32/Hybris-B, I-Worm.Hybris.B,
W32/Hybris.gen and W95.Hybris.Gen.dr.

This non-destructive worm propagates via Microsoft Outlook, by sending itself as
an attachment to every user listed in the address book of the infected user.

It's currently #7 on this week's Top Ten Virus list:

1. JOKE_CURSOR.A
2. PE_MTX.A
3. TROJ_MTX.A
4. PE_CIH