Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:32:31 -0600

>Man, if I could MAKE the time I needed, well, then I'd have lots of time.
>;-) Seriously though, between a full time job and going to school full
>time,
>it's kinda tough. But I will finish these kits! This, I swear! (heroic
>music
>plays)
>
>uh...
>
>yeah.

I've certainly been there. When building my MG Dom, I called in sick at both
work and school two days in a row (not a terribly smart thing to do when
you're majoring in computer programming/sciences). My roommates got
seriously peeved at me for covering the coffee table in newspaper and
modeling supplies :P

-G