Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:47:38 -0600

> > It's the MG, in all its glory. I never thought It'd turn out so nice,
>now
> > want one more than ever.
>
>I agree. That's ANOTHER 4000 yen kit to add to my "list of models I want to
>buy and assemble over the break" and I've still got a stack of some here
>that I haven't finished detailing. Sigh. where did all the time go?

When it comes to modeling, you don't find time, you make time. Whenever I
get a new kit, I leave all the phones off the hook, I don't answer the door,
and I all but lock myself in a room until the model is complete. I'm
starting to take after Howard Hughes, except I don't save my nail clippings
and various other, uh, 'things' in jars :P

-G