Ghost (Phantom54@prodigy.net)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:36:40 -0500

a quick coat of dull coate will fix that (i never leave mine the same color
anyways). i wish someone had some close up shots!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Lim Jyue
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 11:15 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] another kampfer pic

At 10:57 12/18/2000 -0500, Ghost wrote:
>Come on, Bandai! get some full color pics of the Kampfer and all its
gimmics
>and weapons on the Perfect web site!

        I certainly hope that's not the blue that the kit comes in -- looks
too glossy to me.

        I think the shoulder pads and the elbow joints will be a major
problem for this kit. But with only one frontal shot, it's difficult to
tell. Oh well, at least there isn't the dreaded Zaku Cable or a flimsy
shield mount to give us problems.