The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:28:22 -0500

> It's the MG, in all its glory. I never thought It'd turn out so nice, now
> want one more than ever.

I agree. That's ANOTHER 4000 yen kit to add to my "list of models I want to
buy and assemble over the break" and I've still got a stack of some here
that I haven't finished detailing. Sigh. where did all the time go?

Matt "Little Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Pain is karma's way of saying 'you dumbass.'"
  - The Seeker, on http://www.truemeaningoflife.com/