Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:14:53 +0800

At 10:57 12/18/2000 -0500, Ghost wrote:
>Come on, Bandai! get some full color pics of the Kampfer and all its gimmics
>and weapons on the Perfect web site!

        I certainly hope that's not the blue that the kit comes in -- looks
too glossy to me.

        I think the shoulder pads and the elbow joints will be a major
problem for this kit. But with only one frontal shot, it's difficult to
tell. Oh well, at least there isn't the dreaded Zaku Cable or a flimsy
shield mount to give us problems.