Ghost (Phantom54@prodigy.net)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:02:39 -0500

"Sho'nuff. I've yet to find a way to properly paint "white". Tamiya's white
acrylic sucks horribly and just doesn't look right. The only primer i've
been able to find is a light gray (which is alright, I guess, but no help
for painting white)...
Maybe I should pop into that Games Workshop in WEM someday, somebody
mentioned they sell good primer......."

games workshop does sell an exellent white primer thats tough as nails,
perfect for gundam models! then again their paints are really good too!