Dr. Core (core@gundam.com)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:17:23 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Echo|Fox wrote:
> large group of UN tanks. Suffice to say, its a masacre, and demonstrates
> exactly why humanoid robots aren't an outrageous concept, militarily
> speaking, of course. The TA's are disgustingly effective against the
> significantly less mobile tanks, all the while maintaining realism. Next
> time someone tells you humanoid robots are a silly idea, show them this
> scene :P

Hmm, by your reasoning then, a giant nuclear-powered two-legged vehicle
equipped with fire breath, two teeny hands and a big mama of a tail would
be even more effective against tanks? Don't believe me? Just watch any
scene from any of the 27 Godzilla movies.

Dr. Core
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/