lemontea@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:23:45 -0800

Franz Co wrote:

> [...]

I believe that scene was in the CCA game for PS. I pretty sure I do
remember seeing it. There were all kinds of extra CG scenes in it
(haven't played it in a while though).

In a non-gundam anime, some of the coolest moves/battles I've seen are
the powered armor-vs-tank battles from "Metal Skin Panic: Maddox-01".
Truly awesome.

        Trevor in California