Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:41:58 -0600

My vote goes to the Cyclops team when they assaulted the Gundam in 0080. The
Kampher is just damn sweet, nuff said. When the Kampher starts wasting stuff
with its shotgun I drooled.

Come to think of it the sniper raid on the Aspurous (whatever it was called,
big thing created by a madman...oh wait that could be any gundam series...)
in 08th MS, that was pretty tight to see that sniper movie and take pot
shots.

-Charlie