The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:30:31 -0500

> Probably in the originall (or a game) showing how Char scored all his
> battleship kills.

Yeah, that's it. It was in one of the Saturn games (yeah, I know, that
really narrows it down) and he was piloting an MS, bouncing from Cruiser to
cruiser. Man, that was some cool stuff.

umm... I'll just go back into hiding now.

Matt "Little Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Pain is karma's way of saying 'you dumbass.'"
  - The Seeker, on http://www.truemeaningoflife.com/