Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:14:09 -0500

Nah, it has to be Wing Zero. First let the enimies shoot at its
indestructable armor, then charge its big guns and shoot those poor Leos
before they can escape!

Ok, that was only a joke. The best move I've seen belongs to Amuro. He
throws away his weapon to distract his opponents and then takes out his
trusty little beam saber and attacks the cockpit. Just plain nasty! I think
Gouf Custom did the same thing too during the fight w/ the Ez8. It always
seem to work!