The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:25:23 -0500

Dang, what series was it where a guy was bouncing from cruiser to cruiser in space? That was cool.

Matt "Little Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Pain is karma's way of saying 'you dumbass.'"
  - The Seeker, on http://www.truemeaningoflife.com/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richie Ramos
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 8:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] best maneuvers/moves...

  For me, Amuro has some of the best moves...dirty fighting is his stock in trade, anywhere from ramming the enemy with his shield before he slashes, to pulling out vital neck cords and having back up sabers in the forearms, this guy is nasty.

  In the AC world, I would say the coolest would be DeathScythe...because of the effectivity of the 180+ degree slashes that it does.