Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:23:45 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Echo|Fox" <echofox@wingzero.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] best maneuvers/moves...

> Easy =)
> Norris Packard's sound throuncing of the 08th MS Team. In his lowly
> customized Gouf, he took the entire 08thMST out of the fight, destroyed
the
> Guntanks which were his real target, and ultimately sacrificed himself to
> complete his mission.
> What can I say, I'm a fan of terrestrial mech combat, and Norris put on a
> dazzling show with that Gouf, showing how deadly an MS can be in the hands
> of a capable pilot.

uhm, do computer game depictions of scenes only described before count? I
saw in one PS game how Char knocked out five or so battleships by basically
ping-ponging from ship to ship and then firing his Zaku's bazooka into what
I think were the cockpit areas. It was CG animation. Really spectacular.

and, there's also the way Amuro knocked out the Black Trinary...very nasty,
turning the trick around on them.