Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:07:02 +0800

> ummm, just wondering, but have any of you seen crouching tiger, hidden
> dragon? I bought the movie in china, but i've been to lazy trying to catch
> up on the some 200+ vcd's i haven't even looked at in my house, so is the
> movie any good? i saw a preview of it in beijing and it looked pretty
cool,
> also, how many people in the mailing list are asian? more than half?

All I can say is, it's a great story combined with great stunts and fight
scenes. The wireworks are simply crazy, like the fight in the bamboo
forest. Look out, too, for the courtyard battle scenes. can anyone say
ANIME? yep, this is as close as it will get to Ninja Scroll...for the
moment...

Sorry about the rave...

and the story is very nice -- two stories in one, though in truth, there are
about five plots intertwining with each other....