Dr. Core (core@gundam.com)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:50:33 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, -Z- wrote:
> Would you kindly identify this book, please? I don't recognize it off hand,

Can't help you on that one.

> although the illustration looks to be from the Sentinels era, and I can't figure
> out why they're citing UC 0080 on the cover instead of UC 0087.

The text reads "Universal Century 0080 Year / One Year War [was] ended /
Chikashi (?) ---"

The text to the top left reads "Mobile Suit / Z Gundam / Setting
information collection"

In fact, from the reference to 0080 being implied as the previous major
event, this book must be published before 0080/0083.

Dr. Core
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/