Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:18:53 -0700

> None of them were Asian. All of them, with the exception of team leader
Junko
> Jenko, were named for American pop music singers, although two of them
were
> switched around.
>
> The Shrike Team roster, in alphabetical order by last name, is:
>
> * Kate Bush

That's just too cool.... ahh, the music of my youth =P
When I was just a wee lad, my mom was listening to Kate Bush (and all kinds
of other eclectic music). Guess thats why my tastes vary so much today. Kate
Bush did rock though ... just never thought I'd see a Gundam character named
after her =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"