The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:23:30 -0500

>>it looks like the bastard child of the GP03+F91...

Yeah, yeah it does. But, I think it's pretty cool looking. Maybe it'll hold off my desire for an MG Unit Three kit for just a bit longer. ;-)

>>It might have something to do with the recent change of servers, I think the old machine which ran the list was retired.

Ah. Thanks.

Matt "Little Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Pain is karma's way of saying 'you dumbass.'"
  - The Seeker, on http://www.truemeaningoflife.com/