Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:03:51 +0800

You forget the Turn-A Gundam soundtrack, Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, Escaflowne
Soundtrack (Ne Aishiteruu... opening was composed by her - one of the most
memorable ever), Brain Powerd (I love the preview piano/symphony piece they
used in the Ads) soundtrack, Lodoss TV series soundtrack ( Kiseki No Umi is
still the best opening theme next to Yamato's IMHO)

Yoko Kanno is blessed by the Gods. I do hope they package a Gundam series
with her and Maaya Sakamoto teaming up to do the opening theme (which almost
never fails).

Hmm. Anyone want to have their list for the a Gundam Creative Dream Team to
do a new series?

Director: Masami Obari - His work with AIC mecha classics such as Dangaioh
plus doing the Fatal Fury movie gives him my nod.
Mecha Styling - good guys: Shoji Kawamori - his name alone commands instant
respect and higher animation budgets.
Mecha Styling - bad guys: Mamoru Nagano (w/ Mika Akitaka as part of the
crew)
Clean-ups and modifications of initial designs: Katoki Hajime -He's best at
modifying up other people's work IMHO
Chara Designer: Sho Fumurasa - Gundam Wing. But I want him more for his
excellent chara design work for SF II movie and Darkstalkers.
Writers: Hmm... dunno much about this category - but I feel that Tetsuo Sato
(Nadesico) should be part of this to give original plot twists and humor.
^_^
Music: Yoko Kanno. Maaya Sakamoto doing the opening theme - Closing done by
some popular J-rock band like Glay or L'arc en Ciel.
Other categories: (Seiyuu?) Anyone have any ideas to add?

Fed