Flanker358@aol.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:52:45 EST

Hey... G-Saviour looks a little bit like Unit Three! hmmm... I'd never really
taken a good look at him before. How was the show, anyway?

it looks like the bastard child of the GP03+F91...

> TW, is anybody getting these messages? I've sent out about half a dozen
> since I resubscribed but only one has popped up in my inbox.

It might have something to do with the recent change of servers, I think the
old machine which ran the list was retired.