-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:28:23 -0800

> Too bad we never know why Haman became the way she is - it seems that
> she isn't always like that, like when Char is dating her. I wonder what
> happened?

It's implied, in the picture of Char and Hamaan together to which you refer,
that the same thing happened with Char and Hamaan as with Indiana Jones and
Marion Ravenwood in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. This is, however, the only
intimation of such a relationship and at best a subtext to the relationship
shown on screen, which is more akin to Char's relationship to Kycilia Zabi.

-Z-