Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Sat, 16 Dec 00 11:39:12 -0500

I just got a 1/144 V2 from a friend for Christmas and I was wondering
about some of the wierd crap it comes with. I already had the SD V2, and
it had the same stuff, but I thought that was just made up for the SD. I
haven't seen V Gundam yet, so I'm wondering about it's wierd equipment.
Does the Show actually have a Beam Fan? I thought maybe it could somehow
be a combination of the Beam Shield and Beam Saber like the Sazabi
combines it's Beam Axe and Beam Saber. Also, what's with the curved beam
saber?