Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:08:33 -0600

A possible explanation is that the Jupiter fleet runs two major vessels,
the original Jupitoris and Jupitoris II. Since it takes considerable time
-- a few years -- to travel from the Earth Circle to Jupiter and back, the
two ships might be placed on opposite sides of the route, that is, when
Jupitoris arrives at Earth, Jupitoris II would be at Jupiter. This theory
would fit in well with the timetable of the Z-ZZ storyline, as Jupitoris
was sunk in early 0088 when it returned to the Earth Circle, and then
Jupitoris II sets off from the Earth Circle roughly a year later,
presumably having returned from Jupiter recently.