Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:47:40 -0800

Have you tried GIMP or Paintshop Pro?

Paintshop Pro is a sharewaare program we used to get by basic image editing @ our college's faculty room. P133 32MB Ram, 2Gig HD.

GIMP on the otherhand is closer to Adobe Photoshop since it is capable of using layers. It is also FREE! However since it was just ported to Win9x system this year it may be buggy.

The file I've just DL was 11.0 MB IIRC and suits basic image manipulation need.

DL it @
ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/win32/gimp-setup-20001023.zip
or search GIMP @ your fav search engine.

*****

Also you can try using a customized background for your images or model pics so it can be easier to identify in case of theft.