Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:20:15 -0500

I know I'm asking a ZZ question here, but I was wondering, where did
the Jupitoris II come from? I had seen 'Jupitoris II sets off' in the
timeline (0089), but I had always assumed this meant set off from
Jupitor. Now I read in a ZZ synopsis it was leaving Earth _for_
Jupiter. Was this Jupiter ship in Earth orbit during the whole Zeta/ZZ
period? Or was it built then? Just wondering because it seems strange
that this Jupiter ship is in the Earth sphere all of the sudden and
never came up during the previous conflicts...

    Neil