Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:50:38 -0500

Neil you silly person you... Shop for Gundam at Gundam shop...

http://www.gundamshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=gunda
m&Product_Code=GUC116&Category_Code=GUC

You have to take both parts of that or just go to their site, and
look under Universal Century, NOT High Grade... and there
you are.

> Okay, I'm tired of my local anime stores not having the HG Geelgog
> Marine & Dom Tropen kits. They already have their holiday stocks and
> wont be getting new stuff until next month. Can anyone suggest a
> US-based store/company that would have new kits like these in stock
> and could ship relatively quickly (ie next week)?

Paul