Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:48:02 -0500

Oh boy, still on this, eh?

Gundam EZEight wrote:

> no... that's Minovsky DRIVE. as in ion drive in real
> life. it throws a bunch of Minovsky out the back and
> the MS can move at a greater speed. it looks like a
> beam blade. Minovsky craft is what makes the Dom fly
> about at most a foot off the ground.

Sorry, you're STILL wrong.

> just trying to point out that the gp02 was jetting
> across without the binders. that is not my website,
> but some one else's. what he does has nothing to do
> with me

Actually, no...the GP02A was *not* hovering without utilizing its
shoulder binders. I suggest you watch that episode again.

Joaquin Torres

PS - I'm guessing you're new to the GML. Word of advice: *very* rarely,
is Mark Simmons wrong about anything related to Gundam. On the rare
occasions he does make a mistake, he is quick to correct himself.