core@gundam.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:07:17 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Mark Simmons wrote:
> Hey fellas,

Sorry folks I am hijicking this reply to make a little personal
announcement.

Today I defended my PhD thesis. So now it's Dr. Core to you ;-)
                                             --------

Anyway I am re-subscribed to the list and in the next little while I hope
to make some little contributions here and there.

Then I will disappear for a while as I move to The Netherlands (Holland)
for my new job, which will last for two years. Hopefully I can get set up
again in Holland within a week so I won't be offline for too long.

Dr. Core
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/