Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:42:47 -0800 (PST)

i said earlier that sometimes the gp02 hover around
without the shoulder binders on. some other guy
confirmed this.

 Minovsky craft is that thing that allow hovering.
minovsky particles exert repulsive forces between
solid objects(what about liquids?) so naturally
throwing a bunch of minovsky particles between big
feet and the ground will allow hovering. the feet of
the dom are bigger than Zaku and the rest. and i
thought that it was Anaheim elctronics that built the
gp01 and gp02. Zimmad had nothing to do with the
design, unless it was absorbed in. and speaking of
anaheim, why was it not attacked by the granada people
on the moon during the OYW?

goto mechadomain.gundam.com and click on gundam link.
scroll to the bottom to see the FIX art gallery.
you'll find a pic of the gp02 there. it is jetting
across the desert without its binder on.