Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:18:06 -0500

Well, I don't believe that Minovsky craft technology has anything to do
with MS hovering capability (e.g., the Dom). MS hovering is accomplished
by jet engines, I believe, or something similar. The big feet of the
GP02A is probably from former Zeonic or Zimmad engineers, as OYW Zeon MS
typically had larger feet than Federation MS of the same era.

Oh, and the GP02A isn't hover capable, like the Dom or its variants.
However, it does seem to get some 'hang time' from its shoulder binders.

Joaquin Torres