Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:55:04 +0800 (SGT)

>> I thought F Final wasn't too bad in that respect. I think an ideal SRW
>game
>> would have the difficulty of 4 and F Final, and the storyline of EX and
>Alpha.
>
> F Final isn't too bad, but there really isn't much "crossroad", at least
>to my liking ^_^

True, but I used it as an example of the fighting.

>> So? I don't really think that's a problem.
>
> But they keep "flashing" that if you upgrade an unit fully, you would
>get some bonus...

I usually ignore it totally.

> I just mean it require more than playing the game twice to get through
>all possible crossroad. Last time I played 3SRW, I remember seeing two
>almost completely different storyline...

Ah, I see your point. I think it adds to the replay quality, but is
otherwise not as important.

> Actually, it's just most of the Gundams don't have really good weapons -
>besides, NT can move twice way faster than regular pilots...

Yeah, but all non-NT pilots are basically useless!

>> I want Nadesico too!
>
> I wish Sega would let it go, but probably not...

They paid a lot of money for the license...

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)