Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:35:54 +0800 (SGT)

>> Why? I thought F Final and SRWA were pretty good. So what direction do you
>> think the games should be going in?
>
> More along with lines of 4SRW, where the fight are intense, but not
>"crazy" (no, I don't want to play 3 hours per stage!). The upgrading system

I thought F Final wasn't too bad in that respect. I think an ideal SRW game
would have the difficulty of 4 and F Final, and the storyline of EX and Alpha.

>is getting out of hand, where unless you cheat, it's not possible to upgrade
>your units fully in some case. The crossroad stuff is getting to be a joke -

So? I don't really think that's a problem.

>I prefer the way 3SRW are set up - there are quite a few different ways you
>can go...

But I thought the crossroads still let you choose your ending?

> Well, 0080 and 0083, along with Zeta, ZZ, F91, CCA and original Gundam

Actually, I think 0080 and 0083 in terms of game balance are useless. No one
ever uses the pilots there. They should be like Blood of Jion and actually
make non-Newtype pilots USABLE IN COMBAT. ^_^

>are given, but introducing 08 MS Team, along with GX, which never made an
>appearance, would be nice. I guess it's too much to ask for Nadesico, since
>it's only available on Sega's console, it seems...

I want Nadesico too!

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)