Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:44:00 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV" <joemann4@edsamail.com.ph>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 12, 2000 3:11:58 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] Gundam 0083 -straying topic

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> [...]

WowoW. I think it wasn't her who did a voice-over >on Belldandy.

>Also IIRC she was the Narrator & Seiyuu of Electra @ >ふしぎの海のナディア/
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia/ Nadia of the >Mysterious Seas aka Secret of Blue
Water.

Also, she was Ayuko (the hot swimming instructor) from Golden Boy. When i
first found out that she did this role I was kinda shocked, now that I know
that shes in Ogenki Clinic and Yu-No, well it all falls nicely into place.

Definitely one on my favorite female seiyuu's with Megumi Ogata ang MEgumi
Hayashibara.

As for guys, no one beats Tomokazu Seki as Domon Kashuu fr. G Gundam
"Ore wa kono te hikatte naru! Shiori no tsukumae to tataratsuki sakebu!
HISAAAATSUUU!!! SHIIIINIIINGIG FINGAAAAAA!!!!!!"
and Daigohji Gai fr. Nadesico
"GAI SUPPA UPPA!!!!"

>-

Shop through Barnes and Nobles