Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:37:16 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Alessandro" <changegetta@inwind.it>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: December 12, 2000 1:57:56 PM GMT
Subject: R: [gundam] A thought... Original US Gundam comics/novels?

Ikegami if I remember right. Asamiya is too much of a Batman fan, BTW is
it true the manga a Nadesico isn't as good as the TV series (other than in
art since IMHO Asamiya can't draw proper women, always to "puffed up").

Who was the one making the Spiderman "japanese" (made by a mangaka) stories?
I don't remember if he was Ikegami ("Crying Freeman", "Sanctuary") or
Asamiya ("Dark Angel", "Nadeshico").
Alessandro