Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:23:15 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Paul Fields" <johnny_raiden@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: December 12, 2000 4:43:18 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Kou Uraiki [was: Gundam 0083]

*snip*

>Ah well there's the rub... Big sensor atop every Gundam beam
>rifle has always struck me as a waste they didn't use it for >remote
>sighting, since the pilot doesn't look through the scope, but >shoots
>with information from the scope I always thought it was a lost >type
>of opportunity for the pilots not to shoot around corners.

>Paul

08th MS, when Karen's Gundam loses it's head, they connect her monitors
directly to the rifle scope. Also, don't those (Star Wars-ish) scope they
have show the view directly from the rifle?

P.S. Not all rifles have scopes, only most bem rifles. The beam rifles used
by the Alex, Nu-Gundam, and I think some of the MS in Zeta don't have
scopes.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.