garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:56:33 -0800 (PST)

--- Loran Seakku <neogohan@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> As usual, I love the mecha designs from this series,
> but how are the
> models? They look just plain damn awesome, but how
> are they? I never hear
> any praise or put downs on these kits. Plus the
> Hardy Gun kicks ass

welllll...they certainly have the looks for people who
like that kind of mech design. :)

but they're not really "model kits you can play with"
sort of kits. the hands can't hold the weapons well,
and the elbows are pretty flimsy. the knees aren't
very flexible. the skirt plates are clamp-and-bar,
and will break very easily if you so much as touch it
the wrong way.

just be a little more delicate than usual, and the
sf91 kits will go a long way.

however, from playing (i.e. ruthlessly putting the
mech through absurd poses) with richie's hardygun, it
seems to be one of the sturdiest of the bunch.

-garr