Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:55:42 -0700

That's all well and good, but I could take your file and use the "touch" command to set the date to anything I wanted.
For protecting your artwork/photos, the best thing to do is to either digitally watermark it, or Photoshop some artwork and text around to to the point where it would be hard to remove without making it obvious.
Won't stop everyone, but we can be vigilent and keep an eye out for other people's stuff..

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 7:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] Hey Richie...

Or make a copy of it on a disk that way if someone does do that you can tell the judge that you had the idea or whatever first as you can click on the filename and click on properties and that will have the date the file was cretated and maybe even the time of day you made it as I have my sm fic on disk for just such a case! ^_^

Seiya Kou