ReGodzill@aol.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:34:18 EST

Returning cast:

Dancouga (Shapiro died during SRW Alpha, but he was cloned so I believe he
will return more or less)

Gundam 0083

Z Gundam (Just like Shapiro, Paptimus Scirocco will return in a Falchion to
boot!)

ZZ Gundam

Char's counter attack
(Char will probably go nuts and do his "drop axis on earth" thingy, except
this time he will be piloting a Nigthingale)

V Gundam

Gundam W Endless Waltz
(But no G Gundam ? Now thats unfair)

Daitarn 3

Raideen

Mazinger Z
Great Mazinger

Getter Robot
Getter Robot G
Shin Getter

Combattler V
Voltes Five

Macross

Macross Movie: Do you remember love

Macross Plus
(Expect to see Sharon Apple and the X-9)

Makusokishin Psybuster
(Its about time for Shu to show he true colors)

Chouki Daisei SRX

New additions:

Gundam X

Turn A Gundam

Sentou Mecha Xabungle

Ginga Senpuu Braiger (Anyone care to enlighten me ?)

Scheduled for March 2001 Playstation

Source: Super Robot War Alpha Message Board